GHHC Locations, Hours, Sliding Fee Scales, Insurance Plans Accepted
Scroll to the bottom for Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc. hours, sliding fee scales.
Main Number: (314) 898-1700
Appointment Line: (314) 814-8700
1. Please show up early or on time for your appointment. If a patient is more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, a nurse will make an assessment to determine if they need to be seen that day or can be rescheduled.
2. If a patient misses more than two appointments in six months, that person may only be scheduled for the last appointment of the day until the patient keeps two appointments in a row.
3. If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, call the appointment line
(at 814-8700) 24-hours before the appointment to cancel it.
4. Call one month in advance to schedule an appointment or renew a prescription
5. If you feel you need to be seen quickly, please call the nurse who will assess your symptoms and determine if you need to be seen that day or a day in the future.
6. What to bring with you to your appointment.
A. All prescriptions and non-prescription medications in a bag.
B. Proof of Income and insurance.
D. Immunization records.
7. Be informed about your own health. If you do not know...ask.
A. If you have diabetes--know your blood sugar.
B. If you have hypertension--know your blood pressure.
C. Know what medications you take and why you take them.
Grace Hill South Health Center
3930 S. Broadway
St. Louis MO 63118
St. Alexian Plaza,
Directly across from Alexius Hospital
Grace Hill Murphy-O’Fallon Health Center
1717 Biddle Street
Grace Hill Water Tower Health Center
Grace Hill Soulard-Benton Health Center
Grace Hill @ BJC Behavioral Health
Grace Hill Business Office
Grace Hill Program Management Office
*Water Tower, Murphy-O’Fallon, Soulard-Benton, and Grace Hill South Health Center locations
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday Hours take place at the Soulard-Benton Health Center from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Urgent Care Hours at Soulard Benton Health Centers
Monday to Fridays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
OUR SLIDING FEE:
Grace Hill Health Centers' sliding fee scales have been updated effective
Patients whose incomes do not exceed 100% of the federal poverty level are charged the following
minimum fees for services (additional fees may apply):
Medical/Optometry/Behavior Health Visit $20 (minimum)
Dental Visit $35 (minimum)
Eye glasses fee $30 (minimum)
Prescription fee $10 (minimum)
Urgent Care $75 (minimum)
SLIDING FEE SCALES - as of February 2014
Medical, Optometry, Audiology & Behavioral Health (effective: September 1, 2014)
INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED AT GRACE HILL:
Health Care USA; Home State Health Plan; Missouri Care; as well as Fee-for-Service Missouri HealthNet. These plans are accepted for all GHHC services, such as Medical, Dental, the CDC, and Pharmacy.
Fee-for-Service Medicare accepted for all GHHC services. UHC Secure Horizons; GHP Advantra; WellCare; Please contact the Billing Department at (314) 814-8780 for information on Medicare Advantage plan participation. If we do not participate in your plan, we would be happy to contact your plan to become a provider.
Medicare Part D Plans Accepted For Pharmacy: WellCare; Caremark; First Health Premier Rx; GHP Advantra Rx
Some Commercial Plans Are Acepted:
Essex, BlueCross/BlueShield MO, and other plans. United Health Care; Cigna; Aetna; GHP; First Health;